Monday 14 July 2014

Dear Friend,

15th of July 2014
12: 06 PM


There is one outstanding trait about me that can strike anyone who knew me all my life. And that is, my knowledge about myself (and i am still figuring things about me so..) i know myself better than anyone, especially those who judge me. I would not change a thing just to please them or make them like me and be happy about it. That is a BULLSHIT thing to do. No one have to. NO ONE SHOULD. I get a sudden feeling of annoyance when someone is trying to ruin that one good thing about everyone, pointing out our flaws and later on use it against me, us. Sometimes, making joke about it is my defense mechanism so they wouldnt think i am feeling depressed. I dont know why its such a big deal for them which i dont give a fuck. You know its really safe to say that people really and i mean REALLY love to put each other down, attack you at the back without any warning. With that being said,WE ARE AN ACTUAL LIVING. WE BREATHE, WE FEEL PAIN, ANNOYANCE, RIDICULED. WE DO HAVE FEELINGS. I am a person that doesnt give a damn about it. I can handle the heat if you want to play fire. I can make lemonade if you threw me some lemons. I am still trying to understand those people wasting their time ridiculing someone and something they dont like instead of appreciating it. *SIGH.
I dont mean i am a saint that i dont practice that too. I also judge people at first but not to the extent that i am starting to give them a devastating and horrible life by ruining that one good thing in them. (you know i am an a-hole but secretly nice) I manage to keep my mouth shut than say something bad and feel good about it. Like my sister always tell me 'if you dont have nothing to day, dont say nothing at all'. I am my fathers daughter and i know myself than anyone of you. You know i thank those who dragged me down because they are the main reason that i get better and better. Lets just et everything (or everybody) that gives you negative vibes, because at the end of the day its always YOU who knows the whole story and forget the drama theyre working on (and i am completely sure that it wont even be nominated in OSCARS, NOT!!)
DONT HOLD GRUDGES INSTEAD MAKE YOUR SUCCESS THE BEST REVENGE.
And remember, in every awful situation its VINDICATION.


                                                              Love always,
                                                                 Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment