Tuesday 15 July 2014

Dear Friend,

16th of July 2014
11: 13 AM


I watched titanic today. 18 years of my existence i am so proud to say ive watched it for hundred times (DUH, this movie never gets old). I will never be get over it, still gives me pain and hit me right thru my chest. I dont know if its lame but i spent most of my times crying at movies which is so unhealthy (especially at 4 AM). Okay, lets not talk about that. What does Jack Dawson's last word say? 'you dont need to give up no matter how hopeless the situation was'. Words from him that really hits me, we have to practice it in our life. I am still trying to figured out how could that be. I hope Jack was alive, though. I get a grief feeling when talking about the titanic's ending which is Mr. Dawson's death. I cant seem to get rid of the fact that Rose is so fucking selfish (i am so sorry for swearing and i know its ridiculous) If you really anticipate it, there's a room for two in that plank. But, because rose is so damn selfish she lets jack stay in a bloody cold water of atlantic. I HATE IT! I HATE IT MORE THAN EVER! I dont mean to rant or more likely scream here because of overly used exclamation point, In addition to that, LIFE IS SELFISH BUT DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HOPELESS THE SITUATION MAY BE.

THANK YOU MR. DAWSON! and FUCK YOU ROSE!!!!!!!



                                                          Love always,
                                                              Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment