Sunday 13 July 2014

Dear Friend,

14th of July 2014
02: 47 PM
Diary #6


Life has been amazing lately. Ive spent most of my days sleeping and eating (pros and cons of having taken a year off of school while all your friends and mates are busy studying) I work best when i lack sleep. And with that being said, my writing process turns out to be so philosophical and too deep, which i didn't intend to do it for a shallow reason but to improve my writings. Well, how vain of me to explain that.
Finally Ive gotten right back into writing after a long procrastinating and revising (and should i say blame my eating and sleeping habits and schedules) HAHA! You know i have a massive ideas and thoughts i wanted to share but due to fangirling too much i seem to have lack to review my process and those ideas are vanished. So i have to go over my wits and twitch again.
How does that 1D song go? Dont look back, live your life cause it makes you feel alive (YES I AM USING MY FANGIRLING IN AN ETHICAL WAY) I said this a million times but its worth to be said, you have to live your life moving forward not back. We love to assume things and get trapped to it. Sometimes, people stuck in a situation that doesnt exist anymore and now theyre missing a good show because they arent strong enough to let go of that unsure situation. And eventually, those who are stuck to move will end up straining themselves and break into a million pieces.   I am not being preachy or anything but those situations happens to be a lesson learned, so be ALIVE and never look back. Everything will be all right, not now, but in a little while. You cant have something that doesnt exist anymore.

I hope you had a good day.


                                                                 Love always,
                                                                     Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment