Wednesday 14 October 2015

The Fault in Our Stars...



That’s the thing about pain, it demands to be felt – Peter Van Houten, An Imperial Affliction




It is safe to say that everyone has gone through breakups, you were hurt, and the person you love and trust the most is no longer suffering from humanity. Those are the things we know that’s inevitable but hard to accept. Physical and emotional are the two types of pain that shouldn’t be compared. I don’t know any word to describe it hence I don’t know if it is the right word, but I consider myself lucky for I have never experienced the physical pain.  




I’ve gone through emotional pain and I let my emotions eat me that I ended up straining myself. It comes to the point where I wanted everything to end, vanished in this cruel, cruel world. I never got a chance to filter and process everything that’s happening and did let my emotions work it out for me. I felt helpless, like there’s no way out. I felt so alone, ignored. Of course the thought of hurting myself never slip out of my mind and so I did. I thought everything would end that day. Or so I thought, something happens that I will never forget. I picture my family looking at my rotting body they were devastated. I can understand the pain. And so I convince myself to get out here as fast as I can.  




I know you’re probably disagreeing with me at some point, but I know where you’re getting at. I’ve been through a lot worse than you thought, I’ll be okay, and I know that. Yes, it is hard and a long process to bounce back to your usual self but it will happen eventually. The sooner you feel pain, the sooner it’s over. Don’t bottle things up. Give yourself time to feel, I know you’re sad but please a hopeful kind of sad that just takes time to heal. Let the pain consume you, but not for too long. 


This post is inspired by the movie which I am proud to admit one of the best one-sick-love story movie that literally touched my heart and everyone. Music is the heart and soul of the movie (watch the trailer here if you haven't The Fault in Our Stars Trailer)so I am going to share some songs that I listen from the album...


  All Of The Stars- Ed Sheeran

Let Me In- Grouplove

All I Want- Kodaline

Long Way Down- Tom Odell

Strange Things Will Happen- The Radio Dept.

Wait- M83 (which is on replay 50 times in a row)



You have to read the book!!!


Official Soundtrack from the movie The Fault in Our Stars





All the love, Bree x






No comments:

Post a Comment