Thursday 15 October 2015

Dear Family

You only have one family, for good and for bad. If there's someone you should love and trust the most, that's your family. Of course, under circumstances you can't be honest all the time. I am trying to be more open, but I failed. Because if you can't be honest with your family then what is life all about? But the thing is it's completely normal to have the odd little secret from your family. Everyone knows that. 

I've got loads of things to say to you but I ended up forgetting all of them. However, I am not going to bore you with details. Instead, I want to be cheesy and all. You know me as the funny one, not taking everything seriously but believe me when I tell you that I can't trade you guys with any one else. I have one little favor from you. When I die, and we don't have that much fortune for my cremation, please DO NOT open my casket, don't let the people see me because technically I am not there. It's just a body that will eventually rot underground. My soul was definitely (hoping and praying) with Jesus at that time. I want you guys to do that for me or else I'll come down and do it myself. I'm not kidding, I'm going to do it and scare the living daylights out of you. And please play all and not some, One Direction songs. Haha!

I wanted to be someone that you guys can be proud of even if it, at some point killed me doing it. I do it anyway. I'm not complaining and all but sometimes I picture myself with a perfect family, wealthy ones. Those families you see in a teeny bopper movie, doing cliche things. I know you get a chance to choose who you want to be but you can't choose the family you'll belong to. And I am happy that you guys are my family.

I know I've contributed a little in our family, I wish I've done more. Our family may not be perfect, we've had ups and downs, misunderstanding but at the end of the day, we still care for each other no matter how tough the situation may be.

By the time you're reading this, I may no longer suffering from humanity or I traveling the world. I want you guys to be happy and all because if you're not then so am I. I will forever be indebted to you guys for showing me the world and how it works. Your love, support and all I will forever treasure and keep.

I love you guys, whether you may or may not know it. Merci!

To a good life...


All the love, Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment