Saturday 28 March 2015

Something Great... (BRADFORD BAD BOI)

Lately I found myself allowing nature to take its own course and just enjoy the ride. More like think things over and have another look at my life. Not that I don't care about anything but we will always end up where we are meant to be right? So, I had a lot of time to sort things out and translate my thoughts into words. Letting go gives you a grief feeling, because it does, clearly means that something and someone has to leave, eventually (with the quote "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be" and "If its meant to be, it will be.")


We know that nothing in this world is permanent, eventually someone will walk into your life and change the world on how you see it and quickly walks out without any warning. Gone, forever. Just like that! And before you know it, they don't exist anymore. However, you can love and appreciate the people in your life every single moment, looking as tomorrow they might no longer be there (not necessarily death). It's safe to say that every one has gone through this horrible situation at least once in their life. We've all lost those who we trust and love the most. Family, friendship and even people you look up to. I've lost both parents one to grief and one to shame.


I haven't convinced myself that those things are inevitable, but now that I am in the state of finding all the answers, I somehow understand that someone or something will definitely walk out into your life. Everything is not permanent. I've lost a lot of people, and so are you, and its a bit disappointing that the person you didn't expected to leave will take a different and perkier path. However, I'm afraid I'll never fully get over losing someone quite like this one. It took me so long to bounce back to my usual self (but I won't hold grudges, as I'm seeing it) maybe things isn't working anymore. Maybe it's better off this way (or so I hope) I've never imagined things to just fade away with a countless 'what ifs' haunting everyone.

And to you Zayn,I cannot thank you enough for everything you taught me, for each memories you shared with us and the boys, good and bad. To 5 1Derful years. Those things I will carry on with me like a diary, THANK YOU! Even if I am to some extent disappointed that you have to leave first. But, I am wishing you all the best in your life, the road you're taking on right now I respect that, I respect your choices, you pick out and I hope you're (at this point) happy with whatever path leads you to. There is no turning back now. But please remember that 1D family is here to welcome you when you come back. But then again, things happen for a reason, not just any reason, but a good one. We can't tell what it is. On the bright side it'll all makes sense in the future. Trust me. They will serve a purpose into your life and lead you where you truly belong. If someone leave, then let them to be something great. And I promise you, slowly but surely and all in good time, it will.


AND THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF...


GOODBYE FOR NOW BRADFORD BAD BOI... SEE YOU SOON!








                                                                                            All the love, B x
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment