Sunday 18 August 2013

Dear Friend,

18th of August 2013
10 : 20 PM
Diary #4



I have a bunch of questions in my head. Like, Why people are scared to be left alone? Left behind? And companion less? I've met a bunch of person in my life that really are scared of all the questions in the back of my head. Well, me? I am not really scared to be left alone, I can manage to go thru life without any companion. I really can. Weird right? I know..
I've been into prom without a date, I manage to be single for 4 years. If I will be marooned in a deserted island, i prefer to be alone (Not really, if I will be? I prefer Charlie Kelmeckies to be with me... LOL)
I have no idea what's the idea of me being a loner. Maybe because I grew up in a small town. A big house with a huge bedroom and a walk-in library. YES!! I grew up with that...
I am currently reading Green Angel by Alice Hoffman. Inspiration about my diary blog post.

That's basically it for today. Hope you are having a great Sunday...

                                            Love always,
                                            Aubrey

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment