Friday 16 August 2013

Dear Friend,

2nd of August 2013,
3 : 13 PM
Diary #1


Ive been reading a lot of books lately. Maybe because I have no life. Most of my time includes devouring books. Sometimes, people glared at me crying over books. I cant blame myself because everytime i read a book and i think i am the people in the book. I found a true happiness, everytime i flipped the pages, I am always excited on the next chapter and starting picturing myself on it. HappYness that i never felt before.
I have no idea why I so fixated so fixated in books. Then, it hit me, I love the idea of being left out and alone. I dont know, but I am still trying to figure it out.



                                                   Love always,
                                                   Aubrey



No comments:

Post a Comment